Oregon ranked No. 1 in preseason coaches' pollJanuary 10, 2018 3:38 ET
The Ducks look to make it a third straight national championship after winning the title in 2015 and 2016.
NCAA track and field rules committee rescinds verifiable performances ruleJune 20, 2017 9:29 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Rules Committee on Thursday rescinded an impending rule change regarding verifiable performances.
Winter Championships galleryApril 21, 2017 11:31 ET
Did you miss some of the exciting action of the 2017 winter championships? If so, we have you covered. Take a look at this gallery of all the activity from this championship season:
Indoor tracks will now require curbingApril 20, 2017 8:43 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel on Wednesday approved a rule, effective Dec. 1, 2018, requiring all newly constructed or resurfaced indoor tracks to be surveyed for a curb and to have regulation curbing ...
Indoor Track & Field: The Oregon Women repeat while Texas A&M takes the Men's titleMarch 12, 2017 11:01 ET
A thrilling finish in the Men's 4x400 meters gives the Texas A&M Men's team an NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championship. Meanwhile, the Oregon Women's team repeat as champions in dominating fashion.
- MBKWhat we learned on another crazy Saturday
- MBKOK St. upsets OU in dramatic fashion |
- MT&F (I)Holloway runs 3rd-fastest 60m hurdles
- MBKShockers lose 2nd straight | ISU routs TTU
- MVOLUCLA outlasts OSU for Speraw's 300th win
- CFBThousands celebrate Bama's national title
- WGYMFlorida wins at Kentucky in SEC battle
- MBKUCF's Fall to miss rest of season |
- DI ChampionshipMarch 10-11, 2017Gilliam Indoor TrackCollege Station, TX