Beach Volleyball Championship: UCLA beats Florida State for first-ever titleMay 6, 2018 4:58 ET
After losing to FSU the first two years of the tournament, UCLA defeats the Seminoles for the Bruins' first-ever title at the Women's Beach Volleyball Championship in Gulf Shores, AL.
UCLA takes first title in school history May 6, 2018 4:22 ET
UCLA is a beach volleyball national champion for the first time in school history. The Bruins outlasted Florida State 3-1 in an entertaining Sunday afternoon dual.
At day two of the 2018 Beach Volleyball Championship in Gulf Shores, Florida State advanced to the title duel and UCLA eliminated two-time champion USC.
2018 Beach Volleyball Championship: Top two seeds fall on Day One May 4, 2018 7:27 ET
Upsets of UCLA and Pepperdine by Florida State and Hawaii headline the action of Day One at the 2018 Beach Volleyball Championship in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
8-team championship field revealedMay 4, 2018 7:00 ET
INDIANAPOLIS – The NCAA Women’s Beach Volleyball Committee announced Sunday the eight-team field for the 2018 National Collegiate Beach Volleyball Championship.
- WTENStanford, Vandy to face off for title | DI M
- WGLFUCLA, Bama tied after four days of play
- SOFTDI Super Regional field set | Bracket
- MLAXSaint Leo, Merrimack set for DII finals |
- BASEGolden Spikes semifinalists named | Poll
- WLAXLe Moyne defeats FSC for first DII title |
- MLAXDIII championship title game set |
- MLAXThe college lacrosse FOGO explained |
- NC Beach VolleyballMay 4-6, 2018Gulf PlaceGulf Shores, Alabama